13.2.15

5/52

























Malachai: We had a meeting with your teacher this week to ask her if she had any any recommendations about what jr. high we should send you to next year (public? private? big? little?) She said "I know this about Malachai - he is a great kid; he will thrive anywhere he goes"

Josu: I asked you to stand right in the middle of the sidewalk and I took your picture. You smirked and said "you wanted me to stand here so that you could take a picture of the guy playing guitar, didn't you?" you know me.

Selma: I keep finding you reading books in English.  I haven't worked with you on your English reading at all this year; I'm thankful that you took it into your own hands.  

4 comments:

  1. They are so beautiful. My heart swells with joy when I see them growing and learning so much! We miss you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaawe! Thanks Allie! come and visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Naomi,

    I couldn't find a contact email address on your site so I'm posting this as a comment, hope that's OK.

    I love your blog, and have nominated you for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award.

    Your challenge, should you choose to accept, is to

    a) mention me in your post
    b) answer my questions and
    c) link to 10 other female travel bloggers.

    Share the love!

    Here are your questions:

    What inspired you to start travelling? How did you come up with your blog name? What has been your WORST travel experience? What are the top three places on your travel bucket list? What were you doing before you started blogging? What is your favourite quote of all time (doesn’t have to be travel related)? If you could pick anyone (dead or alive) to sit next to on a long-haul flight, who would it be? What is your most popular blog post? What is the best piece of advice anyone has ever given you?

    Look forward to reading your answers :)

    Isabel
    www.nanjingnian.com

    ReplyDelete