27.3.11

I don't know why


first off: thanks to the seven people who checked my blog this week; you're awesome.


next on the agenda:

We went for a walk tonight. I thought about my blog as we walked; I thought about why I haven't been writing. I'm not entirely sure why.

Maybe because the path before us has often seemed confusing;

maybe because sometimes I feel too overwhelmed to write;

maybe because God has placed sweet friends in our lives during this season of life and our nights are often spent with them - - talking and listening and wrestling through life together over good food, a cup of coffee, or a game of cards.


it's been a good time of pause.

but

I think I will start up again;

there are things I want to write about.

7 comments:

  1. Yay! I added you to my dashboard and I've been waiting to see a new post so I could comment. Looking forward to reading your thoughts. Love, L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good! I've missed your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good. . .and I suppose the pause is a reflextion of all those things you've listed. And through all of life I keep remembering, "I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of God in the land of the living" Ps 73
    much love. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes. I've missed you. and just as you start up, i'm thinking about taking a step back. hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though we aren't "neighbors" anymore I'm glad to have a way to keep up with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gab- please sat something once in while! I have already loved and learned so much from you!
    Naomi- YAY!!!!! :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have missed you Naomi! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete