- Josu has gone to and come home from his school camping trip
- We went to a hip-hop concert put on by rappers from a ministry for street youth in one of Mexico City's most densely populated delegations - Malachai risked his safety by throwing himself into a crowd to get a CD tossed from the stage . . . and came out of the crowd - - CD in hand
- Joshua put the finishing touches on his book
- We've have had countless fantastic conversations about the nature of the gospel and community with Renae (missionary intern extraordinaire!)
- I went running for the first time since we set foot in Mexico City (thanks Renae!)
ahhhh . . . it was a good week!