25.7.11

Sunday:
Today we drove across the city to praise God with a young church that meets in an old, old building.
The time was sweet.

After the teaching and singing we ate together,
and then Selma found a broom and spent time sweeping the dirt from one side of the plaza to the other.
Malachai and Josu found a small, flat ball and took it out to the street where they found enough boys to start up a soccer game (of sorts).
AND, I got to teach Malachai how to flush the toilet with a bucket of water - - just like I used to do when I was a little girl.
He was amazed. (rightly so)

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh.... The old flushing with a bucket trip... It is quite amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trick... Not trip... Stupid auto correct!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!
    (and I also love Selma's red shoes. Stylish AND appropriate)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeh, we're with Lindsey and Josiah-love the toilet flushing lesson, and especially the account of your day with a small church. love hearing about your life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need pictures of the bucket process to visualize.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm loving selma's little hair-buns...sweet.

    ReplyDelete